Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so fricken irritated. . .

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:37 AM
  • 16 Replies

I was at a grocery store and I was buying my food for the week which included like fresh chicken and steak and hamburger and other stuff for the week. When I went to pay I pulled out my bank card and swipped it and it was like 52 dollars and this guy behind me turns to his wife and goes why the hell are my tax dollars going to this B***h buying steak and chicken??? Then he goes to her that is not what food stamps should be used for. . . I dont get food stamps. . . I was so mad and the cashier just looked at me and he kept yelling at his wife. . . I was so pissed that I had nothing to say. . . It was my bank card I used they used to be gold and they just sent out new ones that are blue. . . And at the bottom it says Visa and everything. . .

I really have nothing against people who need food stamps but watch what the hell you say and know what your talking about before opening your mouth. . .

Sorry vent over. . .

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM

eeekkkk   how embaressing I think I would have shoved it in his fcae and said its a Debit card asshole !

LisaRoyNKaden
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM

wow, what a dick... I would have turned and said to him something like... 

Its none of your damn business how I pay for my food and I hope for your sake, you never need to use foodstamps... 

and just walked off...  

what an idiot...  

ILoveMyFam
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:39 AM

You're nicer than me, I would've given him a piece of my mind.  There's nothing wrong with food-stamps, but he's an assumptive ass.

epoh
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:40 AM
WTF. Even if it was food stamps, he needs to shove it. HIS tax dollars pay the government. The government then decides where that money goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:41 AM
That's what I think

Quoting ILoveMyFam:

You're nicer than me, I would've given him a piece of my mind.  There's nothing wrong with food-stamps, but he's an assumptive ass.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:42 AM

People in general are stupid and just like to run their mouth without knowing anything. Regardless of what you were paying with, it's just rude and stupid to run your mouth about another stranger especially where they can hear it cause you never know how someone is gonna react.

gypsy30
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:42 AM

I would have shoved my card in his face and said, "It's a debit card, asshole."  I would have not let that go.

MaryLu86
Wow I would've said something to him for being an a$$
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
winkles115
Wow I wouldve figured something out something to say
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dixiegurl223626

I think I would have done this!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

eeekkkk   how embaressing I think I would have shoved it in his fcae and said its a Debit card asshole !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)