Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant believe what he said about dd

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:59 AM
  • 11 Replies
Yesterday I was on the phone with dd's Meme & she was coming to get her for the weekend & SO said "Is she coming to get my dd?" My jaw dropped! He isn't dd's father but he loves her very much & she loves him. I even overheard him telling his mom how we correct her when she calls him daddy & he said "she's too young now but if when she gets older she wants to call me daddy she can" It put a huge smile on my face, we've been through a lot & I don't think he intended to stay with me for a long time initially (sp?) But now all he does is talk ab the future. Just had to share with someone I can't get in touch with my friend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazymom21
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:04 PM
That's sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Young_Mommy89
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:07 PM
It really was I think he said it bcuz my ex (dd's father) got all pissy with me when I told him we had plans this weekend (he backed out last minute after I already told dd he was coming to take her to mcdonalds last sunday) & said "well tell him he can just take my place if he don't mind" SO said "he really said that? Save that text message"

Quoting crazymom21:

That's sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2boyskj
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:08 PM
Awwww that's awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nikki286
by Nicoli on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:11 PM

aww thats awesome 

yezay
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:12 PM
My so said something the other day like do you think someday when you're married and have another kid ds dad would let your husband adopt him? He's so good with ds and treats him like family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:13 PM

That is exactly how it should be :):)

KamiB79
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:15 PM
My DH is adopting my DS and DD. They are way better off! Sounds like your SO wants to step up and be a big part of your guys lives!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:16 PM

whoo hoo...thats great

..................................................................................

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

And also at The Park Bench!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/111698

Young_Mommy89
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:16 PM
Awe dd is actually closer to SO than she is to her father, she lays with him, hugs & kisses him, he is constantly doing something with her, whether it be going outside to play or letting her play on his phone. My dd doesn't take to ppl at all but the first night she met him she was following him around calling him daddy it shocked everyone who knows how she is.

Quoting yezay:

My so said something the other day like do you think someday when you're married and have another kid ds dad would let your husband adopt him? He's so good with ds and treats him like family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halliesmommy215
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:17 PM

That's so wonderful and sweet :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)