Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy Bish Needs To Stop

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:21 PM
  • 2 Replies

My best friend of 22 years lives in the building next to mine, 2 doors down. She is in a lesbian relationship. Her GFs cousin lives in the same building as me, 2 doors from me on the other side.

She HATES my friend, went down to her house and started a fight, got kicked out (but is refusing to leave), then start shit with my friend when she came down my way to visit me (I wasn't home). This got my friend banned from my building.

They've (the apartment management) lifted the ban, telling my friend that she could go no further than my front door. My building backs up to the playground and they told her that she could take her kids to the playground, but that if the cousin (we'll call her Whole Lotta Ugly or WLU) comes out, she either has to leave or she has to get management to make WLU leave. They told WLU this too.

NOW, WLU literally sits outside all day, waiting for my friend to come visit me. And when she does, she starts talking shit. My friend ignores it and comes in my apartment. So WLU has decided she has beef with ME! I just went to check my mail (I have to walk past her apartment). She saw me, came running outside and was on the phone. I heard her saying "Yea, there goes that fat bitch that T hangs out with. Wait until I catch that bitch gone...I'll make sure she comes home to nothing. I'll get that bitch tossed out".

Okay, whatever....I've never said ANYTHING to this girl. I caught her boyfriend hanging out around my van the other day and sent my husband out there to check it out.....

I can't WAIT to get the hell out of this hellhole!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Nikki286
by Nicoli on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:28 PM

wow drama... she sounds like she needs to grow up

_the.mrs_
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:34 PM

She totally does......

Like I said, she's suppose to be getting kicked out, but she's refusing to leave, so they are going to have to have the sherriff come out and do the eviction.

This chick has had CPS called on her SOOOO many times. Her house is disgusting (she leaves her windows and doors open and you can see in there), her kids, which are around 4 and 1, are forever outside playing in the street and unsupervised (which isn't allowed in this complex)...it's nuts, man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)