Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Texas mamas..... well DFW mamas really

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:52 PM
  • 12 Replies

We're moving in July and I need to find a good pediatrician. Anyone have any recommendations for me, or resources where I can look? I'd really like to find one with a strong background in cardiology. Also has anyone had any experience with the hospitals in the area? Which one's are the best? Thanks! If you don't know will you bump please?

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sherry132
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:53 PM

I'm a couple of hours aways so I don't know any pedi's in the area. Welcome to Texas though! Here's a bump.

Beautifulmom513
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:54 PM

bump

TygerLily62
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:33 PM

BUMP!

lindzgayle
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Where in the area? Our pedi has an office in Grapevine and one in Irving. I <3 her!

TygerLily62
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:40 PM

We're looking for houses in Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prarie, North Richland Hills, Euless, and Hurst. Lol.... I don't know the area yet though.

Quoting lindzgayle:

Where in the area? Our pedi has an office in Grapevine and one in Irving. I <3 her!

lindzgayle
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:41 PM

I live in Euless!

Quoting TygerLily62:

We're looking for houses in Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prarie, North Richland Hills, Euless, and Hurst. Lol.... I don't know the area yet though.

Quoting lindzgayle:

TygerLily62
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Is it nice? We really want to find a nice area... I'd like to avoid the scary areas lol.

Quoting lindzgayle:

I live in Euless!

Quoting TygerLily62:

Quoting lindzgayle:

star33
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:42 PM
Too far from me.bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-flynn
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:44 PM
I'm in Houston so I can't help. Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindzgayle
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:49 PM

I think every city or town has bad areas and good areas. The part of town we live in is nice, though. :) It's older houses, but there's a developement next to us with brand new HUGE houses and gated access. I'm not too familiar with Arlington or Ft. Worth because I was raised in Rowlett. How old are your kids?

Quoting TygerLily62:

Is it nice? We really want to find a nice area... I'd like to avoid the scary areas lol.

Quoting lindzgayle:

I live in Euless!

Quoting TygerLily62:

Quoting lindzgayle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)