Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do YOU consider to be a

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:54 PM
  • 17 Replies
Healthy meal??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brettsmomma
by Tammie on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:58 PM
i feel we eat healthy more often then not. on a normal day our dinner usually consists of grilled chicken,some rice,and a fresh salad or fruit. we love chicken lol i grill chicken about four to five days a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Icpjuggalette
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:59 PM

A meal with meat (or fish or eggs) fruit or veggie, dairy product, bread, bun, or bagel, or pasta/rice, crackers. not all that at once, lol. But a bit of each at every meal or snack.

LiveLifeLoving
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Something that's low in calories and fat content but high in vitamins and nutrients.

PrincessStacy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:00 PM

A 'Lunchable'??

AliIzzyMom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:01 PM
Do you use an indoor or outdoor grill?

Quoting brettsmomma:

i feel we eat healthy more often then not. on a normal day our dinner usually consists of grilled chicken,some rice,and a fresh salad or fruit. we love chicken lol i grill chicken about four to five days a week.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MBAwife2010
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I'm working on my Masters in Dietetics. I have no problem establishing a well rounded meal with correct proportions. According to a study our University is doing most Americans can't put together a well balanced meal, forget portion sizes, lol. 

AjCeCeMom
about 3oz protein (preferably plant based) a generous portion of veggies, A small portion of a good carb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itseebitsee
A combination of carbs (fruit or whole grains) fat (good fat like almonds or some type of nut) and protein (fish eggs beans) and veggies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MBAwife2010
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Be careful if using charcoal- it can increase your risk of colon polyps and cancer. 

Quoting AliIzzyMom:

Do you use an indoor or outdoor grill?

Quoting brettsmomma:

AliIzzyMom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:03 PM
What would you consider the perfect meal?

Quoting MBAwife2010:

I'm working on my Masters in Dietetics. I have no problem establishing a well rounded meal with correct proportions. According to a study our University is doing most Americans can't put together a well balanced meal, forget portion sizes, lol. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)