Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christianity (lol)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM
  • 2 Replies

One day a Very Important and Wonderfully Christian lady was driving on her way to a seminar. Her car was covered with fish stickers and “Honk if you love Jesus” stickers and even the popular “Follow Me To Church!” sticker.

She stopped at a traffic light and there was a car in front of hers. When the light changed, the car in front was unable to start. She started honking her horn as she was in a big hurry. This made the driver in front of her nervous and he flooded his car trying to start it, so they were all just sitting there as the light changed again.

This made our Christian friend so angry that she started hollering at the person in front of her, honking her horn and gesturing with her middle finger.

Suddenly a police officer was at her window. She rolled it down and the officer asked for her license and registration. She gave them to the officer; he looked at them and then arrested her! He took her to jail.

An hour later her husband appeared at her cell with the officer. The officer apologized to her and said, “When I saw all the stickers on your car and how you were behaving to that person in front of you, I was sure that you had stolen the car!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Elevenhounds
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:20 PM
Nobody?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_the.mrs_
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:26 PM

LoL....

Don't you just love that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)