Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have u ever fought a ticket and won?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:29 PM
  • 4 Replies
What was the ticket for?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Justine1123
by Justine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:40 PM
No tickets
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngeLnChainZ
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:40 PM
Sorta? I was able to get a PFJ for a ticket I received for failure to reduce speed resulting in an accident.
mes_deux_amours
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Nope.

DH has fought a few and only gotten the fines lowered. One was wreck less endangerment, I think... there was a damn cow on the freeway, he swerved to miss it and he was seen on by a helicopter who determined he had enough room to clear the cow without hitting it.. I guess it was on the shoulder, probably just startled him. But, when he swerved he swerved into another lane and made another car swerve.

Another one was when he was going over 100 MPH on the freeway. That one was a biggy because the officer said he could be taken to jail for going over 100 MPH. Sigh.

He fought them by writing in, we lived out of state, the fines were lowered a little but he did not win.

heatherfoutch
by Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:55 PM
we need to SO got pulled over for no tags he had bill of sale and insurance we have 30days in OK to get tags we still have 2weeks left we been pulld over 2other times with no problems just been told get the tag when its due but i guess Arkoma gets to make their own laws but we gonna fight it i cant afford a 144 dollar ticket
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)