Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW!!! - craigslist chick- *PICTURE*

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:46 PM
  • 55 Replies

SOOO i made 3 tutus for this girl on craigslist..we have been keeping in touch threw email... she wants them all matching blah blah i get the sizes for her 3 girls, i make them..and today she was going to be in town!! so we were going to meet up, she said she would email me b4 leaving into town.. well i have not got a email yet she told me it would be late morning early afternoon... so i decide i will call her!! .. she answers ALL i say is .."Hi! this is Sara, the one making you your tutus!!".... and i hear BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!..SHE HUNG UP ON ME!!.... i dont want to call back i feel so stupid... like WTF!!! my time and money yadda yadda.. and i get screwed!!! :o( WWYD?!

heres what all three look like...i was asking her for $10.00 each...i thought it was reasonable for how much i have seen them go for!!

UPDATE- so i called back... and rang all the way threw.. and left her a Voicemail... not shocked she did not answer... lol

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angeleyes16
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Dang... I'd call back and tell her off.
HomeSweetHome77
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:49 PM

that sucks but im sure you can sell them anyway ya know? like just take pics and put them up on ebay, or craigslist and someone will buy them! :)

krise
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:49 PM

OH that just SUCKS! I'm sorry... I guess next time ask for a down payment, some sort of hold. If you could do something like that....

what a bitch.

Jayzwife
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:49 PM
lesson learned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofnhimai
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:49 PM

I do not trust CL.  too many wierdos.

Kaydence2010
by Maggie on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:50 PM
my phone beeps when the call gets dropped. id call her back and if she doesnt answer, im sure someone else would purchase the tutus :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jsmommy0528
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:50 PM

That is strange. Like a PP said just put them on craigslist I am sure some one will want them

elle7777
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Not much you can do...Resale them?

People on craigslist are incredible flakes and I would never put out money before receiving it. I don't know why they do it but I have had so many people interested in an item and waste my time by backing out.

Beautifulmom513
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:52 PM

i would just email her and ask her whats up. give her 1 week to get back to you and pick up her tutu's or sell it to somebody else. that is extremely rude of her tho. i hate people like that.

winkles115
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:53 PM
CL people suck, call her back?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)