• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG she pisses me off

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:37 PM
  • 7 Replies
earlier i posted about my friends dh going to jail for a dui last night.whatever.

I post on fb how i hate money.i hatei cant take my kids anywhere ect. im a single mom and im on PA bc my son is special needs and cant go to daycare so i do online school til we figure an effective treatment plan for ds.
She comments about how she understands bc she can never get caught up.
Umm pretty sure they got a 20,000 dollar inheritance that they blew... She bough tix to nkothsb for 200 something. They are always going out and taking mini vacas. She DOES NOT understand!!!!!! Neway had to vent!!
Drives me nuts!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MOMby19
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:38 PM

I hate when people who are bad at budgeting think they understand people who actually don't make enough to make ends meet.

AllAboutYou1223
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:40 PM

It might seem like she has more than you, but remember there ARE always people who have much less.

Embers88
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Eh.. I think you should just look for friendship elsewhere. It's clear that the two of you are not compatible.

Mommyof2n0308
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:44 PM
i know there are...i recognize that..we are fortunate..the kids nor i would have NOTHING if it wasnt for my gparents...they do soo much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Quoting Embers88:

Eh.. I think you should just look for friendship elsewhere. It's clear that the two of you are not compatible.

Mommyof2n0308
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:03 PM
i just leave it be..we dont do much anymore...i never talk to her unless she gets a hold of me.then i keep it short...just to stay civil.

Quoting Embers88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
glam.fairy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:29 PM

it does sound aggravating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)