• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think i just got dumped...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:42 PM
  • 212 Replies

He was supposed to come over last night and spend the day with me today. They told him at the last minute that he had to work this morning, so the plan was for him to come over today after work. He got off earlier than expected and called me to say when he would be over. Then he called back and said he was going to the gun range with his friend. I just got kind of quiet for a few minutes. He makes a lot of jokes and messes with me so I was hoping he would go, "Just kidding!". He asked if that was okay, I was like well, I guess. Then I was like, "Just call me later" and he was like okay. So i said, "Are you serious or are you joking right now?" And he was like, "What?" So I was like okay, call me later and we hung up. Then he sends me a text saying, "I'm done". I called and texted and he's not responding.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Maybe he meant to send it to one of his friends? Letting them know he was done and on the way?

:-(

I'm sorry kk

I hope it is a misunderstanding.

KimSanAntonio
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:44 PM
How long have yall been togather? Sounds like something my guy would do. Sorry hon :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LollipopDreams
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:44 PM
: (
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.kk.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:45 PM

They told me that the first time a relationship ended after my divorce, it would hurt twice as bad. They weren't lyin'. For fuck's safe, I was in the hospital this morning. he told me he loved me last week. And now he's just done. 

Embers88

Yeah... sounds like it to me. But it also sounds like he's a dipshit so you are probably better off.

phisherally

How long was before he texted?  Maybe he meant "I'm done" as in, done at the gun range?

Country_Momma89
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:46 PM

:(

I just found out mine's a lying cheating bastard...men suck.

.kk.

He texted me back, it wasn't a mistake.

MOMby19

I'm pretty sure you got dumped in a text. I'd probably just send him one last one that says "goodbye" and delete his number. Time to move on.

Forget-me-not
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:47 PM
I'm sorry :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)