• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think I should get new Boudier (sp) photos done?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

The top picture is from Feb.  I got pics done for hubby.  He did not like them and I can see why!  I look "okay" but I think they could have been much better!  This is me a month ago.  So I have slimmed down a little bit.  (best two pictures to compare) Do you think I should get them done again soon, or wait a while since the first ones are not even a year old yet.  If I do, do you all know anyone good in OK who does a great job?  I greatly appreciate it.  (I know a lot of you saw the pictures since I had gotten tons of replies on the photo post I had made, so I am sorry to post the pics again) If I were to get them done again, what color should I get to wear? (meaning what color would go best with my skin tone)  again thank you!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PookaboosMom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:36 PM
If you want to, go for it. I think you should try a more provocative facial expression though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:37 PM

lol, yes I was told that a lot when I org posted the pic.  lol.  I was not very comfortable. 

Quoting PookaboosMom:

If you want to, go for it. I think you should try a more provocative facial expression though.

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:37 PM

i like the outfit in the top pic, maybe something more, um pin uppy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)