Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you know those type of kids...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:36 PM
  • 19 Replies
Who will knick on your door 25 times a day, your kids come in for lunch and they're knocking 30 seconds later and they literally plant their asses in your doorway so you can't shut the door? Ugh! We have one like that! She drives me up the wall!! She is as sweet as can be and doesn't get much attention at home but she gets very annoying at times!her familu recently moved but her cousin lives upstairs and she is here a lot. Her parents are rarely here, unless they're partying upstairs, so I know that talking to them will do no good. Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bananahammock1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:42 PM
If you have atleast a 5th grade education, you should be able to read through my typos..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Ugh, we have tons!!! This neighborhood is full of kids who just run around all day with no parents. Part of the reason we put up a fence....they kept making theirselves right at home out back.

.:♥Jennifer♥:.
lilmom71
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:43 PM

My daughter  usually has 25 different friends knocking on the door so yes I know what you mean.

smarshy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Lol my sister has a friend like that. We used to tell her that my sister wasn't there sometimes.

Dragonmamas
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM
There are a bunch of those at my grandma's house. Every three minutes they're knocking and I swear they don't leave in between. She takes care of my 11 year old brother, btw. The kids aren't trying to play with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
periwinkle163
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:45 PM

We don't have many kids in the neighbor hood and none are my kiddos age so we don't have that problem yet.

jazzyandpat
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:46 PM

I feel bad for children like that... It is not hard to be a parent...No I am lucky I do  not have children like that around here.. We are lucky to see children out side to play they are to lazy playing on there games in side...

addiecakesmommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Yes!!!! We have a whole group of them. Sometimes I say we are sick, come back another day lol

hayliedlr
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:48 PM

yeah we have that here about 7 kids that knock constantly every 30 seconds

r_luvli
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:48 PM
I don't miss those days, makes me glad mine are grown.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)