Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ego was just boosted a little :)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:50 PM
  • 10 Replies

I was invited to go with a friend this morning to a get together with some of her co-workers. We all have kids and we took them to the park and had a picnic.  All the children got along and we had a great time. When we sat down for lunch, my kids made their plates (on their own) and all of the moms (5 total were there) wanted to know what my secret was. I didn't realize at first they were talking about what my kiddos were eating. They were shocked that they filled up their plates with veggies w/o being told!  I guess I never thought too much about it before..my kids have always liked fruits and veggies and I don't have to bribe them to eat it.  It just felt good to get a compliment about my kids when I wasn't expecting it!

Brag over :)

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing its stupid. ~Albert Einstein

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dragonmamas
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Very awesome! My boys love salad, my oldest wont even take dressing on his - just a bowl of veggies and i've been complimented many times for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sportbominable
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Dude, I'm so tired that when I read your post I thought it said, "My Eggo was just busted a little." I seriously need some sleep. 

It's always cool to get a compliment about your kids. :)

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:08 PM

My daughter loves veggies too! Makes me so happy.

Mama2JoshKatie
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Awesome Mama, you should be very proud of your kids.

RaynMartinsMom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:33 PM
My kids are the same our favorite snack here is baby carrots with hummus. Yummy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:35 PM

I know how you feel!  My kids LOVE fruits and veggies.  We do not keep sweets in the house really at all.  My 4 year old LOVE blueberries,  my 3 dd LOVES carrots and my 3 year old son loves Bannanas and oranges!  

lovinmykiddo07
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:37 PM

lol My kiddo loves fruits and veggies also. He's never been a big meat eater but he'll eat a ton of lima beans! lol

RaynesMommy07
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:37 PM
People are always raving about how good my kids behave and how well they eat. Makes me so proud! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:39 PM

that is so cool!  My son loves veggies and fruits.  My girls don't like them very much.  They are always shocked at how Kaden eats all his fruits and veggies.

krazieinsanity
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Thanks everyone! We should all be pretty proud I guess! Yeah for us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)