Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mommy to be (:

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM
  • 11 Replies

well hello everyone my name is yesenia, im 22 and im expecting my first baby. im new to this site, what am looking for is to meet moms who have gone through all this pregnancy stages know what its like, meet new friends and get advice. well right now am only 7weeks and 3days, been nauseas and morning sickness is starting to kick in and to be honest i dont like it one bit. im excited cant wait to see my tummy all big and be able to feel my baby kick. i was told i can have a ultrasound when am 10 weeks to hear the babys heartbeat. my boyfriend and I are too excited. any advice that can be helpful let me know i need all the information that i can get (:

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
periwinkle163
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Congratulations! I've heard ginger ale and crackers can help with morning sickness. Also the smell of lemon. Welcome to cafe-mom!

dingysfamily
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:30 PM

I've had 2 and had morning sickness with the 1st one off & on nearly the entire pregnancy. I just kept either ginger-ale or a flat pepsi & crackers on hand at all times (one at work - while I worked that is, always handy at home &  in the car & if I was going to be at someone else's else or in their car I made sure I had it with me. It did the trick for me very well.  I loved being pregnant both times.  I was 21/22 my first time and 39/40 (my birthday falling in the middle of the pregnancies) with the 2nd. My youngest just turned 22. Enjoy your pregnancies and enjoy your baby!! Congratulations.

lovelysenia
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:34 PM

thank you and yeah i also heard of the saltine crackers havent had some tho.

lovelysenia
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:35 PM

thank you (:

Icpjuggalette
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Welcome :) And congrats on the baby:)

ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:37 PM

i been with there with my first   sick for 6 months with him and a few months if that  with my 2nd  with my first i couldnt eat  i was on so much meds   congratulations

meg986
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:38 PM

Howdy, Im 24 and also expecting my first. I am farther along then you and wish you a much easier pregnacy than i am having. I am  36 weeks today. anything i can help you with let me know just ask and i will tell you my experience. Good luck. you can add me as a friend if you like

lovinmykiddo07
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Preggo pops were the only thing  that helped me. I had terrible "all day" sickness up until 29 weeks. :(

lovelysenia
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:43 PM

thank you all for the congratulation wishes. at this point am going on 2 months next week today i woke up not feeling like doing anything and the worst thing is i have a headache, basically my day is not going to good. what can i do for my migraine to go away?

ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:50 PM

hope u get feeling better and get rid of your headache

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)