Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Ideas?!?!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM
  • 7 Replies
My dh has recently started a new job working in the 90+ heat busting his ass. Me and the kids want to make him a special dinner to show our appreciation for all he is going through for us. So ladies... What should we make for dinner tonite?I am stumped. Thanks for ur help in advance!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ChaoticSoul
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:31 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChaoticSoul
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:38 PM
Come on ladies! please please pleeeeease help me out! just a few ideas. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brvdsmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:41 PM

depends on what he likes. with my husband it's a toss up between pot roast and any thing i make mexican, tacos, carnitas, chili verde. those are his favorites

pseudomamma
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:44 PM

Fettuccine Alfredo w/chicken and mushrooms.  Homemade Alfredo sauce.  With a nice crusty loaf of french bread and real butter. 

ChaoticSoul
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:52 PM
That sounds yummy pseudo. but i think pot roast it is. we havent had that in a LONG time. and its one of his faves! ty! everyone else feel free to leave ideas and recipes! i like to change it up a bit!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marriedmomma3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:53 PM
What ever is his favorite, it doesn't have to be gourmet, if hes a sloppy not kinda guy do that :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kdgord
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:56 PM
I would serve a cold salad of some sort such as fruit salad, jello salad, etc. with the pot roast. If he is anything like my hubby he will enjoy the coolness after working out in the heat. A nice cool dessert like ice cream sundaes or cheesecake might be nice for him too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)