• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Baby Is Dead: small update

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:38 PM
  • 156 Replies

Vent: I was pregnant with a baby boy. My teenage sister in law was also pregnant with a boy. She was due a month before me. In February at 17 weeks my babies heart stopped beating. They were never able to pinpoint 100% why, the doctor guessed cord accident. I was due July 12th. This morning sister in law delivered her baby. I know my loss has absolutely nothing to do with her, but I am just having a hard time today. I keep thinking "My baby is dead and million of tears will not bring him back. He is gone, forever". It hurts....so bad. I miss him so much and my arms ache for him. Will this pain ever end? Vent over. Thanks for listening.

Thank you for all the replies, I read each and every one of them. Also thank you to the ones who sent me private messages. I am going to do my best to respond to as many of you as I can later today. Thank you for the hugs and support and sharing your stories with me. My husband and I tried to conceive for six months before getting pregnant with the baby we lost, and SIL accidently got pregnant by her on again off again boyfriend and was so upset she considered abortion. I am not upset with her, I'm just upset at the situation. It's not fair, but who said life was always fair right?

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyFlood
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:39 PM
*hugs* I'm so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mochasista

I'm sorry for your loss. 

MeganGallagher

I am SO sorry sweety!

kayandjsmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:40 PM

I'm so sorry.

M2TandM
I am so sorry for your loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
r_luvli

Quoting MommyFlood:

*hugs* I'm so sorry

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myangels2
Sorry for your loss......(((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EbonySnow

oh honey I am so very sorry

newfound09
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Awww I am so sorry. After I lost my son my pregnant SIL came to the hospital my son died at I had issues dealing with that. The pain will never go away but it will slowly but surely become easier to deal with. It may take months, years, or it may never go away.

lynnie_poo

oh mommy ((hugs)) and lots of them! That has to be rough!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)