Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:38 PM
  • 26 Replies

to be honest hearing about natural birth pretty much scared me because the only thing that came to my mind was pain. im sure its painful but the experience is better, what am trying to say is that im going all natural on my babys birth because i want to feel the pain of having my baby. it seems like its more bonding you feel the love and also pain of bringing your little one into this world. i dont know i just see it as something great and i want to experience it. (:

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyFlood
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:40 PM
I hope you get the birth you long got, but I hope you know in the back of your mind that sometimes things don't always go as planned. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyFlood
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:41 PM
*long for
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelysenia
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:46 PM

yeah i know am just hoping i can do it , i dont want to end up having a c-secion or getting epidural

bananahammock1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:48 PM
That is the craziest thing I've ever read!! Good luck though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelysenia
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:50 PM

thank you

Jayzwife
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:54 PM
lmao, pain is better? wow, why be in pain when u dont have to. jmo i guess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mesfilles
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:55 PM

Natural birth was easy for me, natural meaning no meds and no interventions from the doctors.  My birth experience with the doctors meddling was excruciating, even through the epidural that they gave me that didn't work.

ladyvamp5489
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:58 PM

I had my 1st son 100% natural!  No meds no epidural, nothing!  Walking helped me keep my mind busy as did the jokes and such my family was making!  LOL I had alot of ppl around me during labor and it helped alot having all the support, Im happy i did it, but my next son i had the epidural as i had gone thru it once i didnt feel the need to experience it again i took the eays way LOL But ended up with a c-cection with him and my youngest. Good for you OP, you CAN do it if you really want to, I did!

laciD
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:03 PM
I had a completely natural birth with my 3 1/2 month old. I had medicated births with my first 2 and honestly I felt no less pain with those then I did with my natural birth. I did 99% of my laboring at home, I was at the hospital less than 15 minutes when he was born. I was at 9cm as soon as I arrived and the nurse accidental broke my water while checking me. Good luck, its a very rewarding experience. After having a natural birth I hope to never have another medicated one (if we decide to have more children)
laciD
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:05 PM

I also used a  warm bath while at home to help cope with labor pains

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)