Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Google queens.... I need your help. *UPDATE*

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:49 PM
  • 18 Replies

Just curious if anyone can find someone who makes this wedding dress?

The person who I got these pictures from is no longer in business.  :(  I can't recall the designer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

*UPDATE: I contacted the Alfred Angelo website to see if this is their design and if it is if I can still get it.*

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
epoh
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:50 PM
Bump

It's beautiful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:51 PM
I think Alfred Angelo has a similar dress like that.

Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjoarcik
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Try Alfred Angelos. I'll post a pic of my dress in a minute

Memigen
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Thank you, I'll check that out. :)

Quoting sandra_t00:

I think Alfred Angelo has a similar dress like that.

Bump

kjoarcik
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:57 PM

The green went all the way up the back and had the ribbon like your picture. They had 62 colors to choose from. So they might have something very similar to what you want.

TTC our first. 

Memigen
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Thank you. :)  I can't wait to see yours. :)

Quoting kjoarcik:

Try Alfred Angelos. I'll post a pic of my dress in a minute

Memigen
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:59 PM

BEAUTIFUL!

You'll think I'm crazy.... but I'm not engaged or anything.  I just don't want to lose the designer..... maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to get married.

Quoting kjoarcik:

The green went all the way up the back and had the ribbon like your picture. They had 62 colors to choose from. So they might have something very similar to what you want.

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:00 PM

You might be able to find someone who is a super great "sew-er", but not an official seamstress.

My grandmother is like that, she made my wedding dress...the bodice and sleeves came from one dress and the bottom was our own making.

I found this woman, not too far from where I lived that made dresses on the side. She made my bridesmaid's and maid of honor dresses. This same woman also made my sil's bridesmaid's and maid of honor dresses when her and my brother got married 7 weeks later.

idk where you are but you might want to research that. Either that or take the pics to a bigger bridal store and ask for something similar. Try watching "say yes to the dress" I've seen something similar on that show.

kjoarcik
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:00 PM

haha....hey, no shame in that! I went to an actual Alfred Angelo's boutique to get mine. And while the manager was rude, I loved the dress too much to leave! haha

Quoting Memigen:

BEAUTIFUL!

You'll think I'm crazy.... but I'm not engaged or anything.  I just don't want to lose the designer..... maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to get married.

Quoting kjoarcik:

TTC our first. 

kjoarcik
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:04 PM

http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/productdisplay.aspx?productID=3657750d-5422-419e-9dc2-174724b0a06e&categoryID=8b186130-0d63-4e3c-ac5c-aea0d9566e1c&pg=1&colorId1=

This one is gorgeous! If you go to Alfred Angelos website, choose "Dream In Color" under the Wedding Dresses tab.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)