• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey there Bestie!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:38 PM
  • 3 Replies

My sister has our cat we had growing up.  He is about 11 now.  He's kind of special; can't walk without falling down, has spastic legs, is a bit persnickety, doesn't understand hunger cues (he's very obese b/c he is ALWAYS hungry due to damaged nerves), etc.  He has always been this way; he has neurological damage.  Well, he goes through sprees.  For YEARS he absolutely REFUSED to go outside.  Then, out of nowhere, he took to going outside and would not go inside, no matter what.  He goes back and forth, months at a time, between being outside and inside; he's nuts.  Well, anyhow, my sister saw him sitting on top of something and walked over to him when she realized it was a snake.  He was just laying on top of it like it was his new best friend.  LOL  She got him away to make sure it wasn't a water moccasin, and then had her fiance relocate it when they realized it was a common black snake.  Apparantly, the snake was terrified, curled up in a super tight ball, and Marvin (the cat) was just trying to play with his new friend.  ROFL  He is such a funny cat; I love him.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
juicebox.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Aww funny.  You shoulda youtubed it.

mom2ljh
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:44 PM

BUMP!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Oh that is funny!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)