Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im slightly down. make me smile please :)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:50 PM
  • 15 Replies
I haven't seen my boyfriend in over I week and I've only been able to speak to him once for about 5 mins via phone. I haven't been able to get in touch with him. I think somethings wrong with his phone. (He's out of state) the longer I can't reach him the more worried I get and I start having bad images and thoughts in my head. So someone tell me a joke or post a funny picture please!! :) I'm mobile and my internet connection is acting up. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jemmy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jemmy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:54 PM
Aww :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaddyBug
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:22 PM
Well my DD (4yrs old) is watching one of her Barbie movies & looked @ me & said 'Mommy, when will my wings grow on my back?'...a few months ago I was getting her ready for bed & she was throwing a fit about going potty. When I asked her what her malfunction was her reply was 'Mommy, my pee & poop is gone, I need to drink and eat to make more!' I about peed my pants on that one. Finally about a yr ago, my DD wasn't cooperating w/me & just didn't wanna listen- when asked why, she said 'my batteries are dead, I need new ones mommy'...that one was priceless & I still laugh uncontrobably over that one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaddyBug
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:22 PM
Hope this works for ya! :)

Quoting CaddyBug:

Well my DD (4yrs old) is watching one of her Barbie movies & looked @ me & said 'Mommy, when will my wings grow on my back?'...a few months ago I was getting her ready for bed & she was throwing a fit about going potty. When I asked her what her malfunction was her reply was 'Mommy, my pee & poop is gone, I need to drink and eat to make more!' I about peed my pants on that one. Finally about a yr ago, my DD wasn't cooperating w/me & just didn't wanna listen- when asked why, she said 'my batteries are dead, I need new ones mommy'...that one was priceless & I still laugh uncontrobably over that one!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jemmy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:26 PM

That's so adorable. Kids say the cutest things!

Quoting CaddyBug:

noahsmommy16
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:35 PM

noahsmommy16
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:36 PM

noahsmommy16
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:37 PM

noahsmommy16
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:39 PM

catk78
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Earlier today my 3 year old son walked by an old lady smoking and said, "mommy why is that lady's nose on fire and why does she have all those cracks in her face"?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)