Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love my life..but...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

I do get jealous when i see my friends  pictures of the houses they just bought, the new cars, motorcycles. And the travel that they do. A good friend of mine just went to Paris (a dream trip i have alway wanted) and the pictures of her and a couple of others friends made me so jealous. I know i choose the life i have. They went onto college, I had a baby. One friend of mine has been all around the world. He just got married and for the honeymoon they went to Italy. I see them doing things I can only dream of. One friend just got married, her wedding so go pretty, she is back in school to get her masters degree and he is in his last year of medical school and they just bought a huge house in the most high costing area in NJ.

I love my life, i really do. I wouldnt trade my babies in for nothing. But at times i wish i could travel and see the world. I would love to even just cross the boarder into mexico or something..lol..I wanna go somewhere's this summer but with no money i cant go anywhere.

Okay pitty party over..

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
stevens_mom2008
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:15 PM
I feel jealous sometimes too momma don't feel bad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:17 PM

You're not alone

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:19 PM
I read an article a while back that Facebook brings on depression when friends constantly post about the lives you always wanted.... Not saying that's you or anything bit this reminded me of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:20 PM
And yes once in a while I feel the same
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopinforanother
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I have friends in all different stages of life. I have one that had a dream wedding in Jamaica...but she is infertile and it's been a tough road.

Memigen
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I'm right there with you. :) My friends aren't going to Paris or anything, but I get jealous too.

ErinNYC
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Well other than the money problem you can still travel. I'm in Dublin, Ireland with my 2 year old right now and we've been to South Africa, France, Italy, St. Lucia, St Thomas and many places in the U.S with her. Traveling with kids isn't impossible :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)