Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love you

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:19 PM
  • 45 Replies

No, seriously, I do.

Here is a giant lollipop for all of you. I just ask that if you get any on your hands, you wash them before touching the furniture or doorknobs. There's nothing like surprise lollipop sticky to ruin a perfectly nice evening.

SUDDENLY, random baby turtles appear. Enjoy (do not eat the turtles, they're a choking hazard)

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjones0461
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:20 PM
Awww. Look at the wittle turtles. So cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cymbeline
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Quoting jjones0461:

Awww. Look at the wittle turtles. So cute.

I want one!

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

Cymbeline
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:24 PM

A baby frog I found by our pond several years ago..

imamombygrace
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:25 PM

My heart may burst from all this cuteness :) I love frogs...the tiny one melts my heart.

Cymbeline
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Quoting imamombygrace:

My heart may burst from all this cuteness :) I love frogs...the tiny one melts my heart.

There were a bunch of them. They were so adorable.

This is my favourite frog picture. I think someone actually has this as her avatar.

born2bAmother
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:29 PM

when i think of cute things, frogs dont come to mind....sorry....but i guess anything litttle is cute huh....lol

mackiebugsmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:32 PM
Awww i love you too :) and i love all the cute green babies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cymbeline
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Quoting born2bAmother:

when i think of cute things, frogs dont come to mind....sorry....but i guess anything litttle is cute huh....lol

Okay, just for you, fuzzy cuteness!

Pammy313
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiveLifeLoving

When I was little my turtle laid eggs (and they actually hatched and survived!) and the baby turtles looked JUST like that. Dammit, now I miss my childhood lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)