Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your man an old fashion gentleman?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:29 PM
  • 17 Replies
I'm just wondering how many gentlemen there are out there. Like open doors, pull out chairs, believes the man should provide for the family. Or if he doesn't do those things but you still consider him to be a gentleman to you, what makes him a gentleman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyFlood
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:30 PM
Lol my DH is far from but that's ok with me. He may not be a full gentleman but he does have manners.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ctfirsttimemom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Yes, to the point where he gets annoyed if we are out with another couple and the guy isn't treating the girl "properly."  He carries anything remotely heavy, opens doors, car doors, etc.  He has always done that, we've been married 5 years and together almost 7.

mommasue69
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:52 PM
As long as the manors are there lol.

Quoting MommyFlood:

Lol my DH is far from but that's ok with me. He may not be a full gentleman but he does have manners.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasue69
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritFortress
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:54 PM

I wish. lol

-NatureChild-
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:55 PM

Definitely and it's rare for his age group. He is 22 and is like that now and was like that when we first started dating at 14.

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Nicole88
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:56 PM

He opens doors for me

sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:57 PM
My man is. His parents raised him so right and I love it :)

One of the reason I don't want to move just yet is because I don't have a job. He wants to move now even though he is the only one working since he doesn't mind. So sweet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
born2bAmother
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:58 PM

yep i got one my hubby's mother taught him well....i only wish to repeat history with my son

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:59 PM
Oh my husband is a total gentleman. Opens doors, puts my coat on, pulls my chair out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)