Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I GOT MY SLEEP NUMBER BED!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:41 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am so excited!!!  Tonight will be my first night sleeping on it :)  Just wish hubby was here to enjoy it with me.

*Due to OPSEC, the countdown displayed above is not entirely accurate.  It is just an estimation and not refering to any specific date.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Enjoy!

-NatureChild-
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:19 PM

You got to come back on here and tell us how it is. I been thinking about getting one.

anikahaynes1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM
Sooooo jealous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Im not bashing or anything but I heard they really suck. There a waste if money
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Hope you like it!
joshlor2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Awesome! Have you figures out your sleep number yet?
We looked at those a few months back but settled on a tempur bed.... Best decision ever, I love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvmysoldier07
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:45 AM
I've got it set to 45 right now. I didn't realize it was going to be so loud, so I'll mess with it when the kids aren't sleeping lol.
We were going to get a tempurpedic, but then we did our research and started talking to people. The majority of what we read/heard said that the tempur retains heat. And my DH is already a human furnace, so that was out.

Quoting joshlor2:

Awesome! Have you figures out your sleep number yet?

We looked at those a few months back but settled on a tempur bed.... Best decision ever, I love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvmysoldier07
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:47 AM
Don't knock it til ya try it lol. We started researching beds about 2 yrs ago and decided on the SN because the majority if the reviews and people we talked to had nothing but great things to say about them. It all depends on what you like, where you look, and who you talk to.

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Im not bashing or anything but I heard they really suck. There a waste if money
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbymomof1
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:52 AM
we LOVE ours! And what was even better was the price, well actually trade. The little girl l babysit for her mom was sellingher spare sleep number for $200!!! And it is a king! So since l watch her dd for $20 a day l just ended up watching her for free for 10 days :) dh & l used to be a 45-50 but we are both now a 75-80. This is the best purchase we ever made!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvmysoldier07
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 11:05 AM
I slept great! And after 4 yrs of waking up with terrible back aches every day, today was the first day I woke up with almost no back pain :)

Quoting -NatureChild-:

You got to come back on here and tell us how it is. I been thinking about getting one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)