• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need fashion advice...help!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:15 PM
  • 6 Replies

I REALLY need some fashon help.  Pretty much all my clothes are from like high school and some recent clothes I bought at like 20 below (just t-shirts).  I want to look more classy.  I mostly wear t-shirts (solid) and shorts or capri's.  I live in south TX so its hot.  I can't wear  tight shirts because I have a flabby belly from my daughter and I get a muffin top from whatever shorts/pants I wear.  I wear a size 5 pants and a med shirt usually.  I'm 125 but its mostly in my belly/thighs.

I dont' even know where to shop to find clothes that aren't junior clothes but don't look like granny clothes either.  HELP!!

This pic was when I lived in Oregon

Okay the other one was in Oregon as well because I guess I don't have any pics of me here...

But what would look good on me?  If anyone is bored can you go online shopping for me?  Give me links to outfit ideas?  I'm so lost.  I don't have any fashion...

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (car seat tech) Ask me a question!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
marriedmomma3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:18 PM
Alot of tops in style now are tight around the bust and loose around the belly I got some cute ones at Walmart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armygirl16
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:25 PM

BUMP because I'm going to go take a shower since my towels are dry.

activitymode
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StOp.PaJaMaTiMe
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:27 PM

BUMP!

armygirl16
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:32 PM

BUMP!

mybabytristan
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:33 PM
i got some really cute tops at burlington coat factory last summer and they were either tank sleeve or cap sleeve and came down past your waist
...almost like a REALLY short dress. so it covered my belly :] and they were only around $6. as for bottoms i am not sure i always wear capris or gouchos [sp?] but dress barn had really cute carpenter style khaki capris that i got on sale for i think $11. also my cousin has all her weight in her stomach and she finds super cute stuff in maternity sections that you would never know unless you looked at the tag!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)