Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swimsuits for larger busted women

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

We are going to CA in a few weeks for vacation and I am having so much trouble finding a swimsuit. Normally I am a 36C, but I am 11 weeks pregnant and now my boobs are huge. I am also at that, "Is she pregnant or is she fat" stage, where I have a bit of a round belly, but it doesn't necessarily look like a baby belly. I ordered a maternity tankini, but I am not to keen on wearing a maternity bathing suit at this point. I will be 15 weeks when we go. I am leaning towards a tankini of some sort, but a one piece will just make me look like a whale.

BabyFruit Ticker
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:29 AM

BUMP!

azpreemiemom
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:07 AM

Thanks, however I am not really a plus size. Pre-pregnancy, I am about a 6, so I would probably look like I am wearing a tent until the baby belly really comes in.

Uhura
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:09 AM

I have the same problem as you, and depending on your other measurements, I ended up buying a one-piece suit at Justice. It's a tween/teen girls, but their 18/20 is really a juniors 6 - 10 in size. Of course, check your measurements against theirs. I fit really well into an 18 and I'm a 36C in size as well, and I'm about a 4 everywhere else. They have tankinis too.

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2011 at 2:18 AM

I like suits from LandsEnd.com.  They have a lot to choose from and they're pretty supportive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)