• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I used to giggle at girls who cried at NSYNC or BSB concerts...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:44 PM
  • 67 Replies

Then, I realized, I was a big baby every time I saw The Cranberries. This is a video from the concert I saw in 2009. I had tears in my eyes most of the time (18 years of  love for a band will do that to you).

So, what band makes YOU giddy?

I also have to say, anyone can get obsessed with a band. But, when an Aspie becomes obsessed... it's something else. lol

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JBDslittlemam08
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:45 PM
Lol no band made me cry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-NatureChild-
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Quoting JBDslittlemam08:

Lol no band made me cry

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Cymbeline
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Quoting JBDslittlemam08:

Lol no band made me cry

Even if they were standing right in front of you? It's good for the soul! lol

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

Cymbeline
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:47 PM

That wasn't even the question! Do any bands make you giddy? Happy? Work with me, people. lol

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Aerosmith.  I have seen them twice and totally lost it when Steven Tyler sang "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing".

HomeSweetHome77
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:51 PM

korn was always my fav. band as a kid. i seen them like 4 or 5 times and i would rock out but if i ever met John Davis i would cry and shit my pants lol

wendy williams has always been my favorite diva growing up and i finally met her in 2006 and we had a conversation at one of her book signings, i got a lil flustered but no tears.

when i was 10 or 11, i met LLcool J. he proformed for my camp and he called me on the stage thingy to dance with him, i totally busted out in tears and my sister (of course) was so mad and jealous that she told me to stop crying like an idiot. she was in the audience and watched the whole time. she should have been happy for me but she had to try to make me feel like an idiot.

i have psychological problems NOT for anything my parents did, as much as they sucked as role models, but bc my sister was so physically and emotionally and mentally abusive and mean to me all my life, all these years i was paranoid that she was right.

Alyssasmommy412
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:51 PM

U2, I absolutely love them

sojourner.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:53 PM

I've never fallen in love with a certain band, or even kind of music. It just doesn't do that for me.

Cymbeline
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:55 PM

I've always become intensely interested in things. It's just a part of who I am and my diagnosis.

I became obsessed with The Cranberries at age 10, and I still love them 18 years later. It's not quite as bad as it was when I was younger, though. I knew far too much about them.

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:55 PM

This was taken last week. And that's all I'm gonna say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)