Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you do this?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:22 PM
  • 12 Replies

MY kids were asking to make cookies so I said okay since I had some cookie dough in the fridge still. I was searching for it in the fridge and forgot what I was looking for LOL. Took me a few seconds to remember what I was supppose to get out of the fridge. I have walked into the kitchen/bedroom and forgot what I was going in there for lol

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HomeSweetHome77
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:24 PM

yeah . before i left the house today i knew i had to change my little ones diaper. so i went in the kitchen to get her a diaper and .......what the hell did i go in there for? lol oh well, ill get dressed and remember later lol and i did- thank God, otherwise my baby would be sitting in peepee all night lol

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:27 PM

LOL

Quoting HomeSweetHome77:

yeah . before i left the house today i knew i had to change my little ones diaper. so i went in the kitchen to get her a diaper and .......what the hell did i go in there for? lol oh well, ill get dressed and remember later lol and i did- thank God, otherwise my baby would be sitting in peepee all night lol

kristileigh112
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Ugh...all the time!
oOtoxxicOo
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:29 PM

all the time ... lol

cherieb10
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:29 PM

All the time! lol

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:30 PM

bump

JSVDP
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:31 PM

hehe, yesterday I was driving in my car with my DD. I had my tinted "eyeglasses"(more like sunglasses because the place screwed up) on. It makes things look funny colored.
LOL so I am like 10 blocks down from DDs school. I see flashing lights(school bus) I thought OMG ambulance at DDs school! OMG I hope she is ok! Took me a block to realize it was morning(she is in afternoon class) and DD is IN THE CAR WITH ME.
LOL I started laughing my ass off and she was looking at my like I lost my mind...for a second I think I may have HAHA.

Kris_PBG
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Not all the time - but when I am really stressed or tired?  yes!

egyptian_mommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:40 PM
All. The....... wait. What was I saying?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alf2651
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:47 PM

Happens to be all the time. My memory's terrible, I'll tell ya.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)