Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have real life friends why are you on here?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:51 PM
  • 51 Replies
Lmao I got that in a PM once. I often make posts about my friends but not because I.m trying to talk up having real life friends. I do see my friends a lot during daylight hours when normal people convene. However, I am awake far later than most, so I come on here to chat. It doesn' t mean im friendless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetmissy_05
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:52 PM

I do have real life friends but they are busy...and they don't really live near me so we don't see eachother that often..and I'm always home cus I'm a stay at home mom so it's just easier getting on the computer....some of my greatest friendships have been people I"ve meet online.

jen.mom.of.four
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Because my real life friends have no drama... I can ALWAYS count on CM for drama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prettynproper
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:54 PM
i have real life friends! but i am really focused on my life, my relationship, and TTC.as they aren't. so I came to find people with common goals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Lol i have in person friends and online friends i sometimrs prefer my cafemommers lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juicebox.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:55 PM

irl ppl are irritating.  And its much easier to close a post and walk away from you  then to say, you know what, I'm tired of you. go away now.

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:55 PM
So true!

Quoting jen.mom.of.four:

Because my real life friends have no drama... I can ALWAYS count on CM for drama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rydersmom95
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:55 PM

lol, i do have real life friends, but none of them have kids, i want to meet people that have kids around the age of my son, or people in general, its just nice to have someone to relate to! i do hang out with my friends once or twice a month for girls night, but it really isnt the same as being friends with someone who can relate to you. i have met one of my best friends on CM! 

myfoursonsks
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:56 PM

My friends aren't as dumb as some of the people on here. So, it isn't near as fun to fuck with them.

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:56 PM
I'd never say that to you. I'm never gonna give you up! Never gonna turn around and hurt you....

Quoting juicebox.:

irl ppl are irritating.  And its much easier to close a post and walk away from you  then to say, you know what, I'm tired of you. go away now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:57 PM
Because they don't live near.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)