Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Casey Anthony vs. Andrea Yates?

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:22 PM
  • 101 Replies

Do you consider them completely different in what they did?

My Dh and I were talking about it and I said I feel sad for Andrea Yates becaus I honestly think she was insane and that caused her to kill her children, but I think Casey is just evil and knew what she was doing. I don't think Andrea should be set free but I do think that there is a difference in why the crime was committed. My DH disagreed. What do you think?

by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LanaisSky96
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:24 PM

BUMP!

turtle07
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:25 PM

bump

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:25 PM
They are the same in my opinion. They are both insane. Both deserve to live long lives in jail surrounded by pictures of their children as daily reminders of what they did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angeline
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:25 PM
They are both horrible people
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angeline
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:27 PM
... But I totally disagree with Casey being insane.. She knew what she was doing, I mean the bitch partied after!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:27 PM

That's the same way my Dh feels. I don't think Casey is insane. I think she is evil. There are bad seeds and she was one. But I do feel Andrea should still spend the rest of her life in prison for what she did.

Quoting MIA0223:

They are the same in my opinion. They are both insane. Both deserve to live long lives in jail surrounded by pictures of their children as daily reminders of what they did.

minimom11107
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:27 PM

I agree with you completely. I almost blame Andrea Yates husband for their children's deaths, although I feel for him too. Case y is most definately evil.

Kaydence2010
by Maggie on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
i believe they are both horrible.

andrea was insane and took advantage of that one hour she was alone.

casey is just a heartless bitch who couldnt live her life anymore and caylee was gettig in the way and getting all the attention.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2_3blessings
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:29 PM
andrea is diff in that she never lied told why she did it and didnt hide anything....casey is pure evil she knew and planned it all for her own gratifaction....they are same in that the kill inacent children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN