Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh you were never married! Sheesh

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:30 AM
  • 30 Replies
I have this soon to be 13 year old Cousin who went from married to single. Someone another 12 year old I suppose asked her what happened. My cousin said ( with the extra letter and all) i doon't noo. Wee arre divorrced noww.

Smh. 12 year olds shouldnt be dating. And wtf is up with kids adding extra letters to everything? And what is so horrid about using the in a relationship? I mean she changed her last name and all when she was 'married'. Smh. Btw this was her 'second' divorce.
Kids. Smh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Young_Mommy89
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:37 AM
Uhhmmm bcuz they're kids...I had a "wedding" under a tree to a boy I liked when I was like 7 lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shangri
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:38 AM

It sounds like they were just playing. Lighten up.

imafuswb
by ★Rainbow Brite★ on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:40 AM

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Facebook, yes?  Yeah, that always strikes me as ridiculous as well.  I go like this when I see it:
eye rolling 

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:40 AM
Idk about the whole being "married" thing, but the extra letters to words drives me crazy! I hate it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4000
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 AM

Quoting Young_Mommy89:

Uhhmmm bcuz they're kids...I had a "wedding" under a tree to a boy I liked when I was like 7 lol

I married a girl when I was 12. We made each other rings and exchanged them along with our vows. It was pretty much just a promise to be bff's but still, we took it serious lol. My step daughter has a friend she calls a wife. My 7 year old daughter once told me her bf cheated on her, wtf lol. I don't know, it's just kids being kids I guess.

sarah824
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 AM

I have friends whose daughters (13-14) *marry* each other. It is kind of like telling the whole FB world that the person is their BFF. It seems so weird to me. 

TheBookSiren
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Did you date when you were 12? Just curious, I didn't but I was basically the only 12yo I knew that didn't have a boyfriend or two.

And yeah that fb thing is dumb but they're 12. Also one of many reasons why my kids won't have facebook accounts until they're much older.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexychica25
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:32 AM
Because as kids we all do it. In the 8th grade I "tatted" the name of my "husband" down my arm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2ljh
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:33 AM

My son is 4 and he's "married," to a little girl who was in his class at school.  

amanda.2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:45 AM

lol. Because they are twelve and don't think like adults. It's not a huge deal...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)