Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awkward question...tmi...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:10 AM
  • 11 Replies
Im having a pre-op with a general surgeon on tuesday...for hemorrhoids. Yuck, I know. Has anyone else ever had theirs surgically removed/fixed? Im kinda nervous and didnt get a chance to research it yet... My main reason for having the surgery is they hurt...but its always awkward when I go to get waxed, too...lol...
Ok, enough rambling. Tia! :o)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:10 AM

no but bump and best of luck!

1likeme
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:11 AM
Nope but good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakenzi
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:11 AM
No but I want to know how it all goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:12 AM

Nope sorry! I know I get those damn things when I get pregnant and holy hell do they freakin suck to deal with! Good luck though I hope it works ok for you and you get to feeling better soon! :)

alwayskk
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:13 AM
I wanna know. Is it a general surgeon you're seeing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeirdraG.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:13 AM
My mother did. But she ended up having bleeding complications after returning home. She didn't complain much about healing pain. But that she had to wear a pad for her butt and eat liquidy stuff/soft foods for a week. She's not had another one since surgery though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pink.princess87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:18 AM
I will definitely update after surgery...lol i'll be so happy to get rid of them! Lol
i am worried about bleeding, I have a huge bleeding problem...lol... I'm glad to hear she didn't have any problems with them after that though! :o)
ThanksFor the encouragement!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pink.princess87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:20 AM
I've had them for 4 years now and they went away for awhile, but recently came back :(

Quoting Bird16_J:

Nope sorry! I know I get those damn things when I get pregnant and holy hell do they freakin suck to deal with! Good luck though I hope it works ok for you and you get to feeling better soon! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:53 AM

Oh man! That really does suck! I know mine come back every once in a great while but boy when I get pregnant do they come back with a vengence! I hope the surgery helps and you'll feel better!

Quoting pink.princess87:

I've had them for 4 years now and they went away for awhile, but recently came back :(

Quoting Bird16_J:

acaisha
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:54 AM

they wax that close to your bumhole they can see your hemriods? Damn .. couldn't pay me enough to do that job.. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)