Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why cant I sleep....????

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:47 AM
  • 5 Replies
Well duh I'm 32 weeks pregnant but it seems like whenever the baby is awake and moving, I am awake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
alwayskk
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:50 AM
My day was ridiculously full...then I drove for three hours, had two glasses of wine and it's ten til 1 in the morning.......I should be able to sleep.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandksmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:51 AM

mmm i love wine!

Quoting alwayskk:

My day was ridiculously full...then I drove for three hours, had two glasses of wine and it's ten til 1 in the morning.......I should be able to sleep.....

karabearblu
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:54 AM
Mmmmmm wine how I miss you!!

I am up all night and wanna sleep all day. Just a preview of having two kids I suppose!!

Quoting mandksmommy:

mmm i love wine!

Quoting alwayskk:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandksmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:56 AM

lol yup!

Quoting karabearblu:

Mmmmmm wine how I miss you!!

I am up all night and wanna sleep all day. Just a preview of having two kids I suppose!!

Quoting mandksmommy:

mmm i love wine!

Quoting alwayskk:

Bird16_J
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:58 AM

lol that's how I was with my first! I would be up ALL night til 4 am and then my hubby would get up and get ready to go to PT at 430 and then I would sleep all day lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)