Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, my dear friends...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:53 AM
  • 4 Replies

Dh just went to bed and we are a funny couple and one can't sleep without the other. Our feet have to touch or it's like we're missing body parts.   I want him to sleep because he has to go to work in the am and I don't want him to be tired all day tomorrow.  I am going to go night night because I love him dearly.

Good nigt everyone, or should I say good morning since it's almost 1 am.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bird16_J
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:56 AM

lol that's how my hubby and I are! We usually always have to go to bed together. BUT since he is now on crew (he's Air Force) and two of the 6 days that he works he HAS to work from 9pm-5am like he is tonite and tomorrow nite. Which sucks! lol Ah well at least it's only 2 days outta his schedule for his work week.

Keilman1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:00 AM

Quoting Bird16_J:

lol that's how my hubby and I are! We usually always have to go to bed together. BUT since he is now on crew (he's Air Force) and two of the 6 days that he works he HAS to work from 9pm-5am like he is tonite and tomorrow nite. Which sucks! lol Ah well at least it's only 2 days outta his schedule for his work week.

:(

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:02 AM
LOL. That's how we are. Except that I usually fall asleep on the couch until he is ready for bed. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:03 AM
Poop
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)