Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is a brazilian blowout???

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:48 AM
  • 16 Replies
Wtf is it?? I keep hearing about it an my hair dresser told me it id last seasons craze which tells me I'm way behind the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mysweetmelissa
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:49 AM

I hear Brazilian I think waxing the naughty bits, add blowout to that and I really don't want to know.

AnimalLover80
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:50 AM
Apparently I am too because idkwtf it is lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2_3blessings
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:50 AM

"The BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT is the most innovative and effective professional smoothing treatment in the WORLD! Through the use of a Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex and a proprietary polymer system, the Brazilian Blowout actually improves the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. The end result is smooth, healthy, frizz-free hair with radiant shine! What makes us different? The ONLY Professional Smoothing Treatment that improves the health of the hair. No Damage! Entire treatment completed in just 90 minutes! No down time! The minute you leave the salon, you can wash and air dry your hair, and it will be smooth, frizz-free and radiant! Results last up to 12 weeks. Leaves hair smooth and frizz-free WITHOUT harsh chemicals. Acai aftercare products ensure longest lasting results."

Please don't confused the Brazilian Blowout technique with anything else. This is a keratin treatment and uses absolutely no chemicals. There are some other processes you can find online which have references to formaldehyde and other dangerous chemicals in them - this process does not! Since it is a fairly expensive treatment, you want to make sure you are getting what you are paying for. Make sure that your stylist is certified for the "Brazilian Blowout". You can find a salon that has certified stylists on our site (through the "Find a Salon) link, or on the company's official site. If your stylist is not certified, don't get it from them! Or at least, ask them to get certified first!

.betty.white.
by bilf on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:50 AM
Yeah it isn't waxing pubic hair on your head LOL. So we are both in the dark!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
art.diva
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:51 AM

Me too.  I have a dirty mind!

Quoting mysweetmelissa:

I hear Brazilian I think waxing the naughty bits, add blowout to that and I really don't want to know.

phantomphan
by PrincessBcake on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:51 AM
Its a hair straightening process.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2_3blessings
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:51 AM

Sounds pretty awesome to me as my hair is a hot mess.

Rowdys.Mommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:52 AM
Google is your friend

Apparently it's long straight hair with bangs according to google image
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:54 AM
Must....not ....make.....jokes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.betty.white.
by bilf on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:58 AM
Thanks everyone. Especially to those making me feel dirty with my imagination ;) also I did Google it first but with my phone it pulled up up a long thing too long to read on my tiny phone. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)