Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Up late, can't sleep

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:03 AM
  • 13 Replies
So, I have a stupid sore that I think is a staph Infection (most likely recurring MRSA). Going to the dr in the am... Joy of joys. But tonight I is different. My body aches... And I am starving. So on top if this sore that is killing me, I am just miserable.

Just complaining... Wish me luck that this is just the flu and a spider bite.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Flaca43
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:05 AM
Eat something, maybe a hot shower to soothe you...and good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:06 AM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RadnRem
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:06 AM

LOL...well I feel a little odd wishing the flu and a spider bite onto someone.  But I hope whatever is going on, it gets better soon!

I can't sleep either.  Hopefully my boys are nice in the morning and sleep in past 7!

beanielips
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:08 AM
Just got out of a hot bath :) it helped while I was in there. But I am a little wrinkly now.

Quoting Flaca43:

Eat something, maybe a hot shower to soothe you...and good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beanielips
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:09 AM
Lol, well, they are better than the alternatives. I have never had the body aches when I've had a sore. I am worried that this is a new (and worse) twist :(

Quoting RadnRem:

LOL...well I feel a little odd wishing the flu and a spider bite onto someone.  But I hope whatever is going on, it gets better soon!

I can't sleep either.  Hopefully my boys are nice in the morning and sleep in past 7!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beanielips
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:10 AM
Really, "I is different"? I hate auto correct... It is different!

Quoting beanielips:

So, I have a stupid sore that I think is a staph Infection (most likely recurring MRSA). Going to the dr in the am... Joy of joys. But tonight I is different. My body aches... And I am starving. So on top if this sore that is killing me, I am just miserable.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RadnRem
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:13 AM

LOL, awesome.

I tend to auto-correct people's DYAC moments in my head, so I rarely even notice them.

Quoting beanielips:

Quoting beanielips:

beanielips
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:19 AM
Lol, me too... But I hate when it makes me sound like I have no grasp of the English language!

Quoting RadnRem:

LOL, awesome.

I tend to auto-correct people's DYAC moments in my head, so I rarely even notice them.

Quoting beanielips:

Quoting beanielips:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:23 AM
I can't sleep both of my kids came out to lay on the couch with me. I went to move them before my husband got up. Now both of them are up watch flinstones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beanielips
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:26 AM
Thankfully my kids are at my parents for the night. My appointment is early in the am so mom took both of them to her place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)