Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm gonna scratch my legs off

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:02 AM
  • 6 Replies
I guess the Mosquitos have come out last night while letting my dog out and no joke I have dozens of bites... Omg if my legs don't stop itching... Do I take a hydroxzine or benedryl? Ugh f it im cutting them off at the knee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Justine1123
by Justine on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:05 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
knagsmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:07 AM
Make a paste with baking soda and water and put it on the bites let it dry takes the posin out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beethann
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:10 AM
I feel your pain. I'm thirty eight weeks pregnant, reaching my legs isn't easy! I've been using an anti itch cream
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MisPerceived
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:10 AM
Please DON'T DO IT. I can't upload a pic right now but the same thing happened to me over the holidays. Guess what? I scratched and now I have the ugliest sore with a scab on my beautiful legs (tear tear). Now I have to find something to revert my mark of shame.
Justine1123
by Justine on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:14 AM
I'm trying not to! I'm gonna take a benedryl first I'll nap when it kicks in if that doesn't work I'll take hydroxzine and sleep till tomorrow no matter what time I take it. Lol

Quoting MisPerceived:

Please DON'T DO IT. I can't upload a pic right now but the same thing happened to me over the holidays. Guess what? I scratched and now I have the ugliest sore with a scab on my beautiful legs (tear tear). Now I have to find something to revert my mark of shame.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweety678
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:20 AM
That sucks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)