Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to lose weight and I can't, I am too lazy. I wish i could get surgery

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:12 AM
  • 56 Replies

Im about 5'1 and about 139 which is not bad, but I can't get rid of this dam belly fat. I was 115 before meeting DH and I got up to 155 with my pregnancy. Here is my problem, Im lazy and i hate to exercise. I have 2 cousins who got surgery and I feel jealous because I want it too lol. Not mean jealous im happy for them cause they are big over 250. Right now im about to get my period and im eating like a pig, especially at night. I start exercising and 2 days later I stop, i don't know what to do

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alwayskk
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:14 AM
I'm an inch taller and fourteen pounds more...I've lost 15 lbs...20 more to go.....you are 10 lbs from my goal weight....you can do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lottie925
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:16 AM

There are life long consequences tot hose surgeries.

If you're that lazy... try some dexatrim? lol

I feel you though. Except that I'm pg right now and I'm on the up.

stellarmom1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Sorry it's ridiculous to risk your life with surgery when you aren't really overweight. I know how you feel though I use to hate working out too, I got depressed and lazy and hated the way I looked. I think some of the problem was I never found a exercise I enjoyed doing, until I started running. Now it's like crack to me, I have to run to feel good. That is my advice, find a work out you love to do and it might take a while and throw yourself into it. I am 5"1 as well and I went from 142 to 117. You just need to find a way to motivate yourself and you can do it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chiquis
by Diamond Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Try those super life changing wraps lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:19 AM

try the flat belly diet for women. you can get 2 weeks of meal plans on fitbie.com. i started it last week and i've lost 4 lbs already. i'm so excited. and it's pretty good. especially since it gives me my chocolate . =-D.

ashleigh24
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:19 AM
I agree...I'm still trying to find the one thing I love to do. I love walking and I'm trying to jog too but I'm way overweight. You just have to motivate yourself that is the only way.

Quoting stellarmom1:

Sorry it's ridiculous to risk your life with surgery when you aren't really overweight. I know how you feel though I use to hate working out too, I got depressed and lazy and hated the way I looked. I think some of the problem was I never found a exercise I enjoyed doing, until I started running. Now it's like crack to me, I have to run to feel good. That is my advice, find a work out you love to do and it might take a while and throw yourself into it. I am 5"1 as well and I went from 142 to 117. You just need to find a way to motivate yourself and you can do it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-flynn
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:19 AM

You have to make a change in your daily habits. Go for a walk every night. Force yourself to do it. Make diet changes. Little things like cutting salt & sugar & carbs will make a big difference.  

Keva1990
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Honestly, you just have to get over it, and exercise and eat right whether you like it or not, and I know, I am the same way, but that's what it takes.

mesfilles

Find an exercise that's not really like exercise :) If you like to roller blade, bike ride, play tennis, volleyball etc., & find a friend who likes to do it as well. 

PhoneGrease

There's a book called The Abs Diet that I think would benefit you since it seems like you don't have that much to lose.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)