Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nadya suleman on the today show

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:14 AM
  • 15 Replies

anyone watch it?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lavanda
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:15 AM

nope

LCG83
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:15 AM
I never watch that show
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwisterMonkey
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:16 AM

No.  People need to stop giving that whack job attention.

mommas3cubs
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:17 AM

I saw she was going to be on the today show, and I turned the channel, I do not care about her life.

mackQuin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:18 AM

i'm only waiting on blake shelton. i hardly ever watch the today show.

and one of her kids just fell through the today show curtain..ann curry had to go get him. lmao

mackQuin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:21 AM

lmao the hosts of the today show are chasing after these kids. LMAO..i don't know why but i think its hilarious. they sure are full of energy that is for sure!

liveforever
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:22 AM

i saw a clip of it where she was trying to explain the wholes all over her walls. it looked awful. "its from bikes and scooters being crashed into the wall" heres an idea...keep that stuff outside and dont let your children destroy your home.

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:23 AM

I'm watching it now.

I hope she does sue In Touch for saying she called her babies gross and her older kids monsters.

mackQuin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Quoting msmoody:

I'm watching it now.

I hope she does sue In Touch for saying she called her babies gross and her older kids monsters.

especially if she truly didnt' say it. if i didnt' say something that outrageous i would be suing them.

TwisterMonkey
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:28 AM

She wanted to be a celebrity.  She needs to take the good with the bad.  Celebrities are misquoted all the time and unless its scathingly slanderous there won't be anything she can do about it.

So she wants to get paid to be on the Today Show but never wants to be misrepresented in the press?  Yeah, ok.  She can go get a real job and then she will never be misrepresented in the press, because then like you and me no one will care to write anything about her.

Quoting mackQuin:

Quoting msmoody:

I'm watching it now.

especially if she truly didnt' say it. if i didnt' say something that outrageous i would be suing them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)