Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it wrng for me to Not say anything

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:49 AM
  • 21 Replies

I have 108 hours of va cation Time to use. I put in for the 5 6 and 7 of aug. Another girl that works there Has no time to use. And |Basi cally Told us that on ce s chool starts shes Not working there . So she puts in for the 5th to the 16th off.

Well The |Boss post the new S chuedule and its Posted till almost the end of Aug. And she has me taking Va cation from, the 5th to the 16th. Honestly I am, not gonna Say anything. I have the hours to  Cover it.. And in the 2 yrs i;ve \been there I havent \been allowed to take Va cation.

If I get said something a\bout it.. Im, just gonna say Oh well I seen it posted and Im going away like outta state..

Is it really that \bad to dO???

Edit*****

First off My keyboard is broke.. that is why my typing is so messed up. I will try and Fix what I  can.

Se cond. Im gonna talk to my boss Monday when she returns. Also today the girl that wanted to take all this time off.. Tells us she now NEEDS the WHOLE MONTH of aug. off! I dont think that is right at all.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momto3Ds
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:50 AM
Why would it be wrong?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CountryGirl0809
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:51 AM

well first off  your icon shows your face on here so with a situation like work I wouldn't be putting this all on a thing as public as cafemom  you never know who is watching  

I_never_regret
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:53 AM

why \be cause I only put in for 3 days not 12. And it was the \bosses mistake. |But Still.

Quoting Momto3Ds:

Why would it be wrong?

Trackerchick
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:53 AM
I am not sure what the dilemma is? If you want to take those days, don't correct it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM

nah, if you havent had a break in 2 years I feel you.

cypris420
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:00 AM

What is up with your typing?  The random spaces and capital letters and /b?  Is your keyboard broken?  

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Is it paid vacation?

I_never_regret
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Like I said \before I didnt ask for all those days just 3 days.. The Other girl that works there wanted the full 12 off.. Even though she has No time to use. She's the kind of person that will throw a fit a\bout it..

and when shes does.. Honestly I dont want to Loose that time that is Posted for Va cation.. So Instead of \being Oh ookay it was a Mistake.. A ct like Oh well I already seen it and we are leaving outta State on whatever day.. so I wont \be in State ...

Quoting Trackerchick:

I am not sure what the dilemma is? If you want to take those days, don't correct it.

I_never_regret
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Yes its \broke.. I'm waiting on the repla ce ment part for It to  get fi\xed

Quoting cypris420:

What is up with your typing?  The random spaces and capital letters and /b?  Is your keyboard broken?  

I_never_regret
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:02 AM

yes paid Va cation

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Is it paid vacation?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)