Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Yesterday...**VENT**

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:12 AM
  • 9 Replies

it was hot so me and my sister packed up the car and took the kids to a local lake to go swimming since my mil was at my bil's wedding and wasnt going to be home for us to use the pool. we get there and the beach is nearly empty which was good. then after about an hour these people show up and immediately the mother start screaming at her kids,but whatever not my business. so we are swimming and we get out of the water for a snack break and the above mentioned people are spread out next to us and have hijacked my kids sand toys again whatever we had enought to share so we start our snack break and this little girl comes over and is just staring at us and says she is hungry and i said well sweetie go ask your mommy for a snack

she goes over and askes her mom for a snack, mind you the mom was stuffing her face and tells the little girl to bad i don' have enough for you go see if you can beg food off of someone else. i was in shock there she sat piling food into her face and this little girl gets told to start begging food because the mom doesnt have enough for her. 

so she came back over to our blanket and was crying she was hungry and thirsty what was i to do? i gave her a drink and something to eat. we left shortly after that because i was so pissed at this woman that i couldnt even stand to look in her direction anymore. i felt so bad for that little girl how could a mom be so selfish? i mean i would let myself starve before i let my kids kwim? ok vent over sorry so long.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jmart18255
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:16 AM

bump

Sandyr911
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Stupid people suck!

I hate ppl who do that crap.

LoveMyLos
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:54 PM

wow! i wouldve said something sarcastic. fed the little girl and moved instead of left. what a cow!

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:25 PM

That's sad . . . but good for you for taking care of the little girl.

jmart18255
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:44 PM

i really should have punched the mom in the mouth.

Mommyx61981
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:47 PM

thats very sad and ridiculous,i can only imagine how she treats her when they are at home.Poor little girl

anikahaynes1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:50 PM
Wow! Thats out of line! Poor baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmart18255
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:38 PM

BUMP!

sassyscorpio85
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:46 PM

wow thats nuts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)