Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Car Seat question, with pics.. PLEASE OPEN!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:28 AM
  • 19 Replies

Does this look right??

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PhoneGrease
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Looks good to me. I love love love that seat. If it wasn't so wide, I would get it for my next kiddo!

TessB
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Looks good to me! The straps go above his shoulders or below? I can't remember for rear facing....

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:32 AM

The straps need to be BELOW his shoulders for RF NOT above.  Where is the ball on the side?  is it in the green?  Also the passenger seat.......why is it like that?  The My Ride may touch the seat but not be braced by it.

CuSukha
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Looks good as long as his car seat isn't moving more then an inch side to side or up. Its hard to tell but make sure the harness slot is either at his shoulder or below, it looks like it might be a tad above

littlebit1980
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Everything looks correct expect it looks like the straps are above his shoulders. The straps should be below his shoulders when rear facing. You want to keep him from riding up and out of the seat in a wreck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Randi02
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:34 AM

This.

Quoting erinsmom1964:

The straps need to be BELOW his shoulders for RF NOT above.  Where is the ball on the side?  is it in the green?  Also the passenger seat.......why is it like that?  The My Ride may touch the seat but not be braced by it.

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/1365600/view/1/type/png/width/178/height/178/black-hoser-sweatshirt_design.png

Mommy8118
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:34 AM

It looks good to me. But you can always go to a fire department and have them check it out and they will let you know if it is right and if not they will fix it for you. 

mysweetmelissa
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Looks fine, but look at that pitiful face! My daughter does the same when I strap her in until we start moving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysweetmelissa
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:35 AM
At or below

Quoting TessB:

Looks good to me! The straps go above his shoulders or below? I can't remember for rear facing....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JudesAwsomeMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 AM

The straps are just a little below his shoulders.. Not very much. And the other seat is just back  little farther, but not touching the car seat, and the level is in the green

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)