Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crazy cleaning and relatives!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:50 AM
  • 6 Replies

Why is it that I never feel like my house is clean enough when I have family coming in? I know it is but the irrational side of me is like 'hmmm maybe I should scrub the counters one more time even though I just did it' or 'ahhh omg is that a speck of dirt on my floor? Now I need to sweep everything all over again!!' it’s not like I need a sterile environment for surgery or something lol. their houses aren't spotless when i visit either so i know they don't really care that much but i cant stop thinking it isn't good enough...it is tiring

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jillbailey26
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:14 AM

I'm kind of the same way, lol.  I start my crazy cleaning and my kids ask me, "Who's coming over?"

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

mandksmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:15 AM

lol my kids say the same thing!

Quoting jillbailey26:

I'm kind of the same way, lol.  I start my crazy cleaning and my kids ask me, "Who's coming over?"

TarotMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:22 AM
I just went through that last week. After our company left, my house was really dirty! So another week of getting it back to 'normal'. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ermka
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:30 AM

lol.. mine too!!!

Quoting mandksmommy:

lol my kids say the same thing!

Quoting jillbailey26:

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:29 PM

I think that's normal . . . . at least I hope it is because I do it, too!

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:31 PM
I am the same way! I clean closets no one will go in!!
But then I'm like we should have company over more often cuz look how clean it is!! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)