Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with me?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:53 AM
  • 11 Replies
So I have just been in this kinda funk lately. I have been annoyed by everything my dh does, seriously everything, the way he eats, what he eats, how much he eats, even how he chews! Everything he says I have to try not to totally flip out on him.

I dont know if maybe I have some depression or maybe its ppd(i have a 5month old) or maybe after 6 years of marriage I am just done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AFWifeNMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:13 AM
Bump any thought?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wanabmommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:14 AM
This is not a question we can answer it is a matter for you to personally ponder within your own heart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
metalhealthmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:15 AM

i feel the same way. i think you just need a change, like my husbnd and i need a little break from the regular day to day and we go out for the day and spend some one on one time.

we try to go to places that remind us of when we first got back together. it also puts us in the mood for sex, lol.

princessputter
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Idk my hubby chews gum like a HORSE............................A HORSE

I dont have any suggestions though.. hang in there...

Mrs.wilcox01
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:17 AM

i do this also and it because sometimes i feel trapped but when he notices i am feeling like this he gives me his debit card and tells me go have some time alone,,

much2learn
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:18 AM

how much sleep are you getting?  I was like that when my kids were just months old.   I looked at myself and saw that I was giving my husband a hard time over stupid little things.  Try not to be too annoyed by your DH; it could be your hormones having their way with you.  See a doctor if you don't feel like yourself; otherwise, just hang on until your child is 9 or 12 months.

TJandKarasMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:19 AM

I totally know the feeling...but I know I get over it too, it comes and goes once in a while.  I just try to stay away from  him when he annoys me so I don't say anything I'll regret.  I also know I don't want to be divorced (again) so I just keep my distance and then other days I am really appreciative of what I have.  My kids annoy me too sometimes, and I can't say I'm just done after so many years, ya know?

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:20 AM

There is nothing wrong with you! I get annoyed with my husband too for the same things! We have been married for 6 years and when we spending too much time together I get annoyed and out right pissed off at the site of him! LOL Doesn't mean I don't love him, but really I can only take so much of seeing him.

I will say thank GOD the 30 day leaves don't come too often! LOL

Vixcalamity
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Love is not something that simply stays. You have to work on it and trust me, I have been where you are. However, focus on the things you love about him and try to find the reason you are so annoyed before it eats you up. We get lazy & content in long marriages and that in itself can lead to bad places. Don't throw your marriage away hun. Just keep trying, the love comes back I promise. =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet-Dreamer
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:22 AM

I think you're being petty. You should focus on the things that matter and let the little things slide,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)