Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wrist splint

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:46 AM
  • 2 Replies
Does anyone wear one did any reason? I just picked mine up and just have to wear to bed unless it feels better to wear all the time. It's on my left wrist I'm left handed and just trying it on for the lady made my wrist feel funny when I took it off. Is it uncomfortable to wear to bed at first?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cypris420
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:48 AM

So weird that you posted this!  I just went and dug my old one out that I had for an injury way back when.  I started a new job about three months ago and I'm positive I'm developing carpal tunnel syndrom in my right wrist.  I've been debating wearing it to bed, too, so I'm interested in hearing the replies. 

Here's a bump!

Justine1123
by Justine on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Bump! My dr recommended me wearing it to bed because a lot of times she said you bend your wrist in weird ways while sleeping.

Quoting cypris420:

So weird that you posted this!  I just went and dug my old one out that I had for an injury way back when.  I started a new job about three months ago and I'm positive I'm developing carpal tunnel syndrom in my right wrist.  I've been debating wearing it to bed, too, so I'm interested in hearing the replies. 

Here's a bump!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)