Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had the weirdest dream ever!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:13 PM
  • 4 Replies

I was moving to some little town in NV (where I live, but I live in Reno-in RL) with my bf (but in RL he's my ex) I get a text from a FWB saying he wants to see me, so I drive 1 1/2 hours to his house to S.S.(where he lives in RL) We talk for a bit, then have a little fun(ok, a lot of fun..lol) Then we are laying on his bed and he asks me if I could be pregnant from him.. I turn to him and say "IDK, why?" He says to me "I want you to be. I love you, I love your boys, and your boyfriend is an asshole that treats you like shit." So I drive home, back to my boys and my bf, thinking about what FWB said. A couple DAYS later i found out i was pregnant.

We get all moved and i tell my BF that I'm pregnant and it's not his. He says he knows and he doesn't care, That he's OK with all of us living together and him "sharing me". I told him "no, I'm moving out to Reno with all the kids by myself to figure things out." So i pack up my and my kids stuff  and move to Reno. FWB moves in a month before the baby is born.

then i wake up! WTH!? There are SO many things wrong with this dream! lol I'm a little weirded out. FWB and i are really good friends(without being sexual, text on a daily basis.) So, IDK if I should tell him about this dream?

oh and my ex and I are also FWB in RL as well. Yes, we always use protection!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
housfullofkidds
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:13 PM

BUMP!

housfullofkidds
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:21 PM

BUMP!

mom_dl6
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:24 PM

ummmm ok bump

mommystephanie.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:24 PM

ok?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)