Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is..

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM
  • 10 Replies
The best hangover food?. I feel like crap, I need to eat and get some stuff taken care of but nothing sounds like it would sit right with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TwisterMonkey
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Big Mac and a Coke.

deek3579
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Toast with butter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26

Drink V8 Fusion.  I swear that crap is a miracle drink.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

mandksmommy

something greasy always helps me :)

Forever-Young
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:19 PM
The thought of mcdys makes me want to vomit, ughh lol. Waffle house sounds good I guess.

Quoting TwisterMonkey:

Big Mac and a Coke.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
obx_Mom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:20 PM

drink a Redbull and eat a bananna. The B12 and some of the other stuff in the Redbull will help give you back some of the stuff you lost. Also  (later on) drink lots and lots of water through the day to flush the crap out of your system. Don't drink a lot of water right now if you are feeling nauseated cause it will likely bounce as soon as it hits your belly.....

Next time you drink heavily, drink a Redbull and a big glass of water before you go to bed to help begin the "flushing" process. 

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:21 PM

Waffle House

TwisterMonkey
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:21 PM

Truthfully, drink some Gatorade.  Hangovers are primarily caused by dehydration and re-balancing your electrolytes will help any nausea you may have.

kelly24019
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Water
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Forever-Young
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:27 PM
I wish I would have posted this 2 hours ago and read that, before I drank a liter of water and threw it all back up right away.. I drink ya know but never get passed my "limit" or have hangovers.. This sucks! I need to stick to beer if this is what a few mixed drinks do to me..anyway thank you

Quoting obx_Mom:

drink a Redbull and eat a bananna. The B12 and some of the other stuff in the Redbull will help give you back some of the stuff you lost. Also  (later on) drink lots and lots of water through the day to flush the crap out of your system. Don't drink a lot of water right now if you are feeling nauseated cause it will likely bounce as soon as it hits your belly.....

Next time you drink heavily, drink a Redbull and a big glass of water before you go to bed to help begin the "flushing" process. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)