Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Sad!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:39 PM
  • 28 Replies

My neice is in the army and deployed in Afghanistan. She just got married on March 21 to her dh who is also in Afghanistan. (Not the same area though) I just found out that he wants a divorce! They have only been married for a few months. Hell, they had to go back 2 weeks after the wedding and have not seen each other in person since. She is so sad.... I think he found someone else, but damn that was quick!!!!!

Crying 1

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM

That is sad. What's sadder is it happens alot more then you think. For that to be a war zone, the amount of cheating that goes on is disgusting. Then the one's who do not get caught..then go home to their wives who have no clue..even more gross. 

Erna2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:43 PM

I just feel so bad for her.....

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

That is sad. What's sadder is it happens alot more then you think. For that to be a war zone, the amount of cheating that goes on is disgusting. Then the one's who do not get caught..then go home to their wives who have no clue..even more gross. 

Kodysmommy928
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:45 PM
That is sad. I am so sorry for your niece.
brettsmomma
by Tammie on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:45 PM

So sad but way better then staying faithful when he isnt. At least he opted out now rather then after 4 kids and a mortgage.  Dang why do some men gotta be assholes..

Erna2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:47 PM

You are so right! At least there aren't kids involved. But I would still like to kick his butt!!! LOL!

Quoting brettsmomma:

So sad but way better then staying faithful when he isnt. At least he opted out now rather then after 4 kids and a mortgage.  Dang why do some men gotta be assholes..

two4one
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:47 PM

What a douche. But luckily, since it's been less than a year, they can just get an annulment, which is easier than a divorce.

saraface5383
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Poor girl :( she resembles Kate Middleton a little lol sorry, but shes beautiful and better she find out now I guess :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof1896
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:50 PM

That is sad,hugs to your niece.

mom_dl6
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:53 PM

thats shitty of him wow i don't understand why it's sooooooo fucking hard to stay faithful anymorefrustrated

Erna2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:54 PM

The good thing is she only has another year over there.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)