Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boyfriends and relationship statuses

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM
  • 0 Replies

Ok so my new boyfriend has not changed his relationship status on any social site.  The only one I really wanted it changed on is tagged.  This woman keeps leaving him graphic pics on there on his comments section and tags that way too.  Last night she sent him where she wrote in Wanna do this with me and a horney smiley and the pics were of naked people with a woman sitting on a man's face and other such things and of people clearly having sex.  He was at work and I asked him about it.  I have asked him once before and he deleted her comments but still did not change his status.  I know this may seem petty as he says it should not matter and I should trust me if he says I am his just drop it but I do not want to go to hispage and see this crap on there.  I have had men do this similar stuff before and it ended up they were lying about something.  I text argued and explained myself that I wanted to know why he was not changing his status as it only takes a few seconds to do that.  he just went on about that it was all BS to him and I acted like I did not trust him but I have done a lot for this man and this is all I have asked of him as it is important to me.  Am I making too big of a deal of this?  He is furious with me but I have been treated so badly by men and lied to and he knows that so why is it too much to ask for him to change his status so maybe graphic crap like this will not happen.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)