Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love Fridays!!! if only I could get a Friday with my kids....

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:44 PM
  • 14 Replies

I love that the week is ending, but I just wish that for just once I could get a Friday where I don't have to run 10,000 errands, then rush home to my beautiful winey girls and cook dinner, and get started on the weekend chores, and God knows what else. Just once I want to get a bottle of wine and sit on the pourch and drink the whole thing without being bothered by the girlies or even the husband. But just like anyother super mommy out there I keep to my duties and just drink my bottle of wine while doing all of the super mommy stuff.jugglingmargarita time

This is Mommy_Cann ;)

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:45 PM
A drink sounds yummy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:51 PM

save your bottle for sat night bust ass fri and chill sat night

Mommy_Cann
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:32 PM

Yes I could do that or I could get 2 bottles, one for fri and then one for sat or hell why not 2 for sat :P 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

save your bottle for sat night bust ass fri and chill sat night

butterflyMommy_Cann(Kaelin)butterfly on head

ermka
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM

omg.. i think you read my mind... my almost 2 year old is finally coming into her own personality and has been driving me nuts all week! a bottle of wine and some peace and quiet sounds AMAZING!!!

Mommy_Cann
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:40 PM

hahaha....wait quiet time whats that? I think the last time I had true quiet time was well here at work(when i cant be drinking and enjoying it lmao) and if i try the wait for everyone to go to bed for it then hell if i'm not to tired to enjoy it and fall asleep on the stinkin couch either reading or watching tv. ;p one of these days(i keep telling my self) lol

Quoting ermka:

omg.. i think you read my mind... my almost 2 year old is finally coming into her own personality and has been driving me nuts all week! a bottle of wine and some peace and quiet sounds AMAZING!!!

butterflyMommy_Cann(Kaelin)butterfly on head

misselphaba
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM

I'm sorry.

But can I say that I think it's funny you spelled "whiney" like "winey" and "porch" like "pourch".  So funny!!  You definitely have wine on the brain!! 

I hope you get a good day with your kids and a day for yourself soon!

ermka
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:47 PM

lol... i'm with ya.. i haven't had any quiet time in a WHILE.. my mom took all three kids last weekend.. (the first time my youngest has ever spent the night away from hubby & I) but we were co-hosting a 4th of july bash.. so there wasn't any quiet time involved.. lol.. i tried to talk him into skipping it so we could just stay home and enjoy the peach.. he wouldn't let me!

Quoting Mommy_Cann:

hahaha....wait quiet time whats that? I think the last time I had true quiet time was well here at work(when i cant be drinking and enjoying it lmao) and if i try the wait for everyone to go to bed for it then hell if i'm not to tired to enjoy it and fall asleep on the stinkin couch either reading or watching tv. ;p one of these days(i keep telling my self) lol

Quoting ermka:

Mommy_Cann
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:51 PM

thank you so much for pointing that out.sticking out tonguehahaha

Quoting misselphaba:

I'm sorry.

But can I say that I think it's funny you spelled "whiney" like "winey" and "porch" like "pourch".  So funny!!  You definitely have wine on the brain!! 

Mommy_Cann
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:57 PM

My mom and dad have both of my nephews living with them so getting them to take the girls is just about like pulling teeth...and my mom in law lives with us but getting her to keep them is just about the same(well if i ask her but if her son my hubby asks oh its just fine lol) but we do get time to our selves more often then none cant complain too much on that part...but still cant get that precious quiet time :P 

Quoting ermka:

lol... i'm with ya.. i haven't had any quiet time in a WHILE.. my mom took all three kids last weekend.. (the first time my youngest has ever spent the night away from hubby & I) but we were co-hosting a 4th of july bash.. so there wasn't any quiet time involved.. lol.. i tried to talk him into skipping it so we could just stay home and enjoy the peach.. he wouldn't let me!

Quoting Mommy_Cann:

Quoting ermka:

misselphaba
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:59 PM

I hope you don't think I was making fun of your spelling!  I mean, I was.  But not in a mean "spelling nazi" kind of way!!  LOL 

Quoting Mommy_Cann:

thank you so much for pointing that out.sticking out tonguehahaha

Quoting misselphaba:

I'm sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)